Translated using Weblate (Chinese (Traditional))

Currently translated at 100.0% (1993 of 1993 strings)

Translation: Riot Web/matrix-react-sdk
Translate-URL: https://translate.riot.im/projects/riot-web/matrix-react-sdk/zh_Hant/
This commit is contained in:
Jeff Huang 2019-12-13 02:35:13 +00:00 committed by Weblate
parent 8f89e97f86
commit 5eec97830f

View file

@ -1946,7 +1946,7 @@
"%(senderName)s removed the rule banning servers matching %(glob)s": "%(senderName)s 移除了封鎖符合 %(glob)s 伺服器的規則",
"%(senderName)s removed a ban rule matching %(glob)s": "%(senderName)s 移除了封鎖符合 %(glob)s 的規則",
"%(senderName)s updated an invalid ban rule": "%(senderName)s 更新無效的封鎖的規則",
"%(senderName)s updated the rule banning users matching %(glob)s for %(reason)s": "%(senderName)s 更新了封鎖符合 %(glob)s 使用者的規則,因為",
"%(senderName)s updated the rule banning users matching %(glob)s for %(reason)s": "%(senderName)s 更新了封鎖符合 %(glob)s 使用者的規則,因為 %(reason)s",
"%(senderName)s updated the rule banning rooms matching %(glob)s for %(reason)s": "%(senderName)s 更新了封鎖符合 %(glob)s 聊天室的規則,因為 %(reason)s",
"%(senderName)s updated the rule banning servers matching %(glob)s for %(reason)s": "%(senderName)s 更新了封鎖符合 %(glob)s 伺服器的規則,因為 %(reason)s",
"%(senderName)s updated a ban rule matching %(glob)s for %(reason)s": "%(senderName)s 更新了封鎖符合 %(glob)s 的規則,因為 %(reason)s",
@ -1954,7 +1954,7 @@
"%(senderName)s created a rule banning rooms matching %(glob)s for %(reason)s": "%(senderName)s 建立了封鎖符合 %(glob)s 聊天室的規則,因為 %(reason)s",
"%(senderName)s created a rule banning servers matching %(glob)s for %(reason)s": "%(senderName)s 建立了封鎖符合 %(glob)s 伺服器的規則,因為 %(reason)s",
"%(senderName)s created a ban rule matching %(glob)s for %(reason)s": "%(senderName)s 建立了封鎖符合 %(glob)s 的規則,因為 %(reason)s",
"%(senderName)s changed a rule that was banning users matching %(oldGlob)s to matching %(newGlob)s for %(reason)s": "%(senderName)s 將封鎖符合 %(oldGlob)s 使用者的規則變更為 ,因為 %(reason)s",
"%(senderName)s changed a rule that was banning users matching %(oldGlob)s to matching %(newGlob)s for %(reason)s": "%(senderName)s 將封鎖符合 %(oldGlob)s 使用者的規則變更為 %(newGlob)s,因為 %(reason)s",
"%(senderName)s changed a rule that was banning rooms matching %(oldGlob)s to matching %(newGlob)s for %(reason)s": "%(senderName)s 將封鎖符合 %(oldGlob)s 聊天室的規則變更為 %(newGlob)s因為 %(reason)s",
"%(senderName)s changed a rule that was banning servers matching %(oldGlob)s to matching %(newGlob)s for %(reason)s": "%(senderName)s 將封鎖符合 %(oldGlob)s 伺服器的規則變更為 %(newGlob)s因為 %(reason)s",
"%(senderName)s updated a ban rule that was matching %(oldGlob)s to matching %(newGlob)s for %(reason)s": "%(senderName)s 將封鎖符合 %(oldGlob)s 的規則更新為 %(newGlob)s因為 %(reason)s",
@ -1970,5 +1970,42 @@
"Cross-signing": "交叉簽章",
"Enter secret storage passphrase": "輸入秘密儲存空間密碼",
"Unable to access secret storage. Please verify that you entered the correct passphrase.": "無法存取秘密儲存空間。請驗證您是否輸入了正確的密碼。",
"<b>Warning</b>: You should only access secret storage from a trusted computer.": "<b>警告</b>:您應該僅從信任的電腦存取秘密儲存空間。"
"<b>Warning</b>: You should only access secret storage from a trusted computer.": "<b>警告</b>:您應該僅從信任的電腦存取秘密儲存空間。",
"Cross-signing and secret storage are enabled.": "已啟用交叉簽章與秘密儲存空間。",
"Your account has a cross-signing identity in secret storage, but it is not yet trusted by this device.": "您的帳號在秘密儲存空間中有交叉簽章的身份,但尚未被此裝置信任。",
"Cross-signing and secret storage are not yet set up.": "尚未設定交叉簽章與秘密儲存空間。",
"Bootstrap cross-signing and secret storage": "啟動交叉簽章與秘密儲存空間",
"not stored": "未儲存",
"Backup has a <validity>valid</validity> signature from this user": "備份有從此使用者而來的<validity>有效</validity>簽章",
"Backup has a <validity>invalid</validity> signature from this user": "備份有從此使用者而來的<validity>無效</validity>簽章",
"Backup has a signature from <verify>unknown</verify> user with ID %(deviceId)s": "備份有從<verify>未知的</verify>使用者而來ID 為 %(deviceId)s 的簽章",
"Backup has a signature from <verify>unknown</verify> device with ID %(deviceId)s": "備份有從<verify>未知的</verify>裝置而來ID 為 %(deviceId)s 的簽章",
"Backup key stored in secret storage, but this feature is not enabled on this device. Please enable cross-signing in Labs to modify key backup state.": "備份金鑰儲存於秘密儲存空間中,但此功能未在此裝置上啟用。請在實驗室中啟用交叉簽章以修改金鑰備份狀態。",
"Backup key stored: ": "備份金鑰已儲存: ",
"Start using Key Backup with Secure Secret Storage": "開始將金鑰備份與安全秘密儲存空間一起使用",
"Hide verified sessions": "隱藏已驗證的工作階段",
"%(count)s verified sessions|other": "%(count)s 個已驗證的工作階段",
"%(count)s verified sessions|one": "1 個已驗證的工作階段",
"Access your secure message history and your cross-signing identity for verifying other devices by entering your passphrase.": "透過輸入您的密碼來存取您的安全訊息歷史與您的交叉簽章身份並驗證其他裝置。",
"If you've forgotten your passphrase you can <button1>use your recovery key</button1> or <button2>set up new recovery options</button2>.": "如果您忘記您的密碼,您可以<button1>使用您的復原金鑰</button1>或<button2>設定新的復原選項</button2>。",
"Enter secret storage recovery key": "輸入秘密儲存空間復原金鑰",
"Unable to access secret storage. Please verify that you entered the correct recovery key.": "無法存取秘密儲存空間。請驗證您是否輸入了正確的復原金鑰。",
"Access your secure message history and your cross-signing identity for verifying other devices by entering your recovery key.": "透過輸入您的復原金鑰來存取您的安全訊息歷史與您的交叉簽章身份並驗證其他裝置。",
"If you've forgotten your recovery key you can <button>set up new recovery options</button>.": "如果您忘記您的復原金鑰,您可以<button>設定新的復原選項</button>。",
"<b>Warning</b>: You should only set up key backup from a trusted computer.": "<b>警告</b>:您應該只從信任的電腦設定金鑰備份。",
"If you've forgotten your recovery key you can <button>set up new recovery options</button>": "如果您忘記您的復原金鑰,您可以<button>設定新的復原選項</button>",
"<b>Warning</b>: You should only set up secret storage from a trusted computer.": "<b>警告</b>:您應該只從信任的電腦設定秘密儲存空間。",
"We'll use secret storage to optionally store an encrypted copy of your cross-signing identity for verifying other devices and message keys on our server. Protect your access to encrypted messages with a passphrase to keep it secure.": "我們將會使用秘密儲存空間來選擇性儲存您用來驗證其他裝置與訊息金鑰的交叉簽章加密副本在我們的伺服器上。使用密碼來保護您對加密訊息的存取權以使其更安全。",
"Set up with a recovery key": "設定復原金鑰",
"As a safety net, you can use it to restore your access to encrypted messages if you forget your passphrase.": "作為安全網,如果您忘記您的密碼的話,您可以使用它來恢復您對加密訊息的存取。",
"As a safety net, you can use it to restore your access to encrypted messages.": "作為安全網,您可以使用它來恢復您對加密訊息的存取。",
"Keep your recovery key somewhere very secure, like a password manager (or a safe).": "將您的復原金鑰保留在某個非常安全的地方,如密碼管理員(或保險櫃)中。",
"Your recovery key has been <b>copied to your clipboard</b>, paste it to:": "您的復原金鑰已被<b>複製到您的剪貼簿</b>,請將其貼到:",
"Your recovery key is in your <b>Downloads</b> folder.": "您的復原金鑰在您的<b>下載</b>資料夾中。",
"Your access to encrypted messages is now protected.": "您對加密訊息的存取權已被保護。",
"Without setting up secret storage, you won't be able to restore your access to encrypted messages or your cross-signing identity for verifying other devices if you log out or use another device.": "沒有設定秘密儲存空間,您將無法恢復您的加密訊息的存取權,或是您在登出或使用其他裝置時,用以驗證其他裝置的交叉簽章身份。",
"Set up secret storage": "設定秘密儲存空間",
"Secure your encrypted messages with a passphrase": "使用密碼保護您的加密訊息",
"Storing secrets...": "正在儲存秘密……",
"Unable to set up secret storage": "無法設定秘密儲存空間"
}