Translated using Weblate (Chinese (Simplified))

Currently translated at 60.5% (1439 of 2378 strings)

Translation: Element Web/matrix-react-sdk
Translate-URL: https://translate.riot.im/projects/element-web/matrix-react-sdk/zh_Hans/
This commit is contained in:
HOU ChG 2020-07-18 03:19:02 +00:00 committed by Weblate
parent 88a6365838
commit 2afa32d710

View file

@ -716,7 +716,7 @@
"Downloading update...": "正在下载更新…",
"State Key": "状态密钥",
"Failed to send custom event.": "自定义事件发送失败。",
"What's new?": "更新了什么?",
"What's new?": "更新内容",
"Notify me for anything else": "通知所有消息",
"When I'm invited to a room": "当我被邀请进入聊天室",
"Can't update user notification settings": "不能更新用户通知设置",
@ -836,7 +836,7 @@
"An email has been sent to %(emailAddress)s. Once you've followed the link it contains, click below.": "已向 %(emailAddress)s 发送了一封电子邮件。点开邮件中的链接后,请点击下面。",
"Forces the current outbound group session in an encrypted room to be discarded": "强制丢弃加密聊天室中的当前出站群组会话",
"Unable to connect to Homeserver. Retrying...": "无法连接至主服务器。正在重试…",
"Sorry, your homeserver is too old to participate in this room.": "对不起,您的主服务器的程序版本过旧以至于无法加入此聊天室。",
"Sorry, your homeserver is too old to participate in this room.": "抱歉,因您的主服务器的程序版本过旧,无法加入此聊天室。",
"Mirror local video feed": "镜像翻转本地视频源",
"This room has been replaced and is no longer active.": "此聊天室已被取代,且不再活跃。",
"The conversation continues here.": "对话在这里继续。",
@ -858,7 +858,7 @@
"Your message wasn't sent because this homeserver has exceeded a resource limit. Please <a>contact your service administrator</a> to continue using the service.": "您的消息未被发送,因为本主服务器已达到其使用量限制之一。请 <a>联系您的服务管理员</a> 以继续使用本服务。",
"Your message wasn't sent because this homeserver has hit its Monthly Active User Limit. Please <a>contact your service administrator</a> to continue using the service.": "您的消息未被发送,因为本主服务器已达到其每月活跃用户限制。请 <a>联系您的服务管理员</a> 以继续使用本服务。",
"Please <a>contact your service administrator</a> to continue using the service.": "请 <a>联系您的服务管理员</a> 以继续使用本服务。",
"Please contact your homeserver administrator.": "请 联系您主服务器管理员。",
"Please contact your homeserver administrator.": "请 联系您主服务器管理员。",
"%(senderName)s set the main address for this room to %(address)s.": "%(senderName)s 将此聊天室的主地址设为了 %(address)s。",
"%(senderName)s removed the main address for this room.": "%(senderName)s 移除了此聊天室的主地址。",
"Unable to load! Check your network connectivity and try again.": "无法加载!请检查您的网络连接并重试。",
@ -1030,7 +1030,7 @@
"Folder": "文件夹",
"Pin": "别针",
"Yes": "是",
"No": "",
"No": "拒绝",
"We've sent you an email to verify your address. Please follow the instructions there and then click the button below.": "我们已向您发送了一封电子邮件,以验证您的地址。 请按照里面的说明操作,然后单击下面的按钮。",
"Email Address": "电子邮箱地址",
"Are you sure? You will lose your encrypted messages if your keys are not backed up properly.": "您确定吗?如果密钥没有正确地备份您将失去您的加密消息。",
@ -1373,5 +1373,74 @@
"Verify this login": "验证此登录名",
"Confirm your identity by verifying this login from one of your other sessions, granting it access to encrypted messages.": "通过从其他会话之一验证此登录名并授予其访问加密信息的权限来确认您的身份",
"Which officially provided instance you are using, if any": "如果您在使用官方实例,是哪一个",
"Every page you use in the app": "您在应用中使用的每个页面"
"Every page you use in the app": "您在应用中使用的每个页面",
"Are you sure you want to cancel entering passphrase?": "确定要取消输入密码?",
"Go Back": "后退",
"Use your account to sign in to the latest version": "使用您的帐户登录到最新版本",
"Were excited to announce Riot is now Element": "我们很高兴地宣布Riot现在更名为Element",
"Learn More": "了解更多",
"Unrecognised room address:": "无法识别的聊天室地址:",
"Light": "浅色",
"Dark": "深色",
"You can register, but some features will be unavailable until the identity server is back online. If you keep seeing this warning, check your configuration or contact a server admin.": "您可以注册,但部分功能在身份服务器重新上线之前不可用。如果持续看到此警告,请检查配置或联系服务器管理员。",
"You can reset your password, but some features will be unavailable until the identity server is back online. If you keep seeing this warning, check your configuration or contact a server admin.": "您可以重置密码,但部分功能在身份服务器重新上线之前不可用。如果持续看到此警告,请检查配置或联系服务器管理员。",
"You can log in, but some features will be unavailable until the identity server is back online. If you keep seeing this warning, check your configuration or contact a server admin.": "您可以登录,但部分功能在身份服务器重新上线之前不可用。如果持续看到此警告,请检查配置或联系服务器管理员。",
"No homeserver URL provided": "未输入主服务器链接",
"Unexpected error resolving homeserver configuration": "解析主服务器配置时发生未知错误",
"Unexpected error resolving identity server configuration": "解析身份服务器配置时发生未知错误",
"The message you are trying to send is too large.": "您正发送的信息过大。",
"a few seconds ago": "数秒前",
"about a minute ago": "约一分钟前",
"%(num)s minutes ago": "%(num)s分钟前",
"about an hour ago": "约一小时前",
"%(num)s hours ago": "%(num)s小时前",
"about a day ago": "约一天前",
"%(num)s days ago": "%(num)s天前",
"a few seconds from now": "从现在开始数秒",
"about a minute from now": "从现在开始约一分钟",
"%(num)s minutes from now": "从现在开始%(num)s分钟",
"about an hour from now": "从现在开始约一小时",
"%(num)s hours from now": "从现在开始%(num)s小时",
"about a day from now": "从现在开始约一天",
"%(num)s days from now": "从现在开始%(num)s天",
"%(name)s (%(userId)s)": "%(name)s%(userId)s",
"Your browser does not support the required cryptography extensions": "您的浏览器不支持必需的加密插件",
"The user's homeserver does not support the version of the room.": "用户的主服务器不支持该聊天室版本。",
"Help us improve %(brand)s": "请协助我们改进%(brand)s",
"Send <UsageDataLink>anonymous usage data</UsageDataLink> which helps us improve %(brand)s. This will use a <PolicyLink>cookie</PolicyLink>.": "发送<UsageDataLink>匿名使用情况数据</UsageDataLink>,以协助我们改进%(brand)s。这将使用<PolicyLink>cookie</PolicyLink>。",
"I want to help": "我乐意协助",
"Verify all your sessions to ensure your account & messages are safe": "验证您的所有会话,以确保帐户和消息安全",
"Review": "开始验证",
"Later": "稍后再说",
"Your homeserver has exceeded its user limit.": "您的主服务器已超过用户限制。",
"Your homeserver has exceeded one of its resource limits.": "您的主服务器已超过某项资源限制。",
"Contact your <a>server admin</a>.": "请联系您的<a>服务器管理员</a>。",
"Ok": "确定",
"Set password": "设置密码",
"To return to your account in future you need to set a password": "要在之后取回您的帐户,您需要设置密码",
"Upgrade": "升级加密",
"Verify": "验证",
"Verify yourself & others to keep your chats safe": "验证您自己和他人身份,以确保您的聊天安全",
"Other users may not trust it": "其他用户可能不信任它",
"Verify the new login accessing your account: %(name)s": "验证正访问您帐户的新登录:%(name)s",
"Restart": "重启应用",
"Upgrade your %(brand)s": "升级您的%(brand)s",
"A new version of %(brand)s is available!": "发现%(brand)s的新版本",
"You joined the call": "您加入通话",
"%(senderName)s joined the call": "%(senderName)s加入通话",
"Call in progress": "通话中",
"You left the call": "您离开了通话",
"%(senderName)s left the call": "%(senderName)s离开了通话",
"Call ended": "通话结束",
"You started a call": "您开始了通话",
"%(senderName)s started a call": "%(senderName)s开始了通话",
"Waiting for answer": "等待接听",
"%(senderName)s is calling": "%(senderName)s正在通话",
"You created the room": "您创建了聊天室",
"%(senderName)s created the room": "%(senderName)s创建了聊天室",
"You made the chat encrypted": "您启用了聊天加密",
"%(senderName)s made the chat encrypted": "%(senderName)s启用了聊天加密",
"You made history visible to new members": "您设置了历史记录对新成员可见",
"%(senderName)s made history visible to new members": "%(senderName)s设置了历史记录对新成员可见",
"You made history visible to anyone": "您设置了历史记录对所有人可见"
}